Nestled in the heart of Gatesville, this exclusive 55+/- acre property presents an unparalleled opportunity for those looing to build, hunt, or simply embrace the serene Texas countryside. With a harmonious blend of tranquility, privacy, and convenience, this land promises the perfect canvas for your custom built dream home or weekend getaway.
Acreage: A sprawling 55+/- acres, of which 80% is lushly covered in Pecan, Oak, Cottonwood, Elm, and Cedar trees leaving 20% open and ready for your vision.
Wildlife Haven: A true sanctuary for whitetail deer, the property promises avid hunters an unmatched experience.
Terrain & Elevation: The land boasts captivating elevation changes climbing up to 950 feet, offering dynamic and picturesque landscapes.
Water & Natural Features: Benefit from a private water well, a meandering wet weather creek, and a year round tank that elevates the property's appeal.
Road Frontage: Enjoy easy access with paved road frontage, while electric utilities lie conveniently close by.
Tax Benefits: An active agricultural exemption ensures your taxes remain low, an added perk for potential landowners.
Prime Location: Situated just outside Gatesville city limits, off a paved county road, this tract offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle. However, the city's amenities are within arm's reach, ranting you the perfect balance of rural charm and urban conveniences.
Additional Offer: Adjacent to this property is a stunning home equipped with a pristine pool, set on 20 additional acres, that will be available soon for those looking to expand their estate.
Embrace the Best of Both Worlds: Whether you're seeking solitude, a hunter's paradise, or a prime spot to build, this 55+/- acre tract promises it all. Relish in rural living's calm while staying connected to the conveniences of city life. This Gatesville gem is truly a rare find, and its potential is limited only by your imagination. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity!
Nestled in the heart of Gatesville, Texas, this prime property promises not just a tranquil sanctuary but also a hub of connectivity and growth. A mere 10-minute drive places you amidst the blossoming downtown Gatesville area, brimming with vibrant new developments and cultural flair. The recently refurbished Coryell Memorial Hospital and two well-equipped medical clinics are also within easy reach, adding to the locality's growing appeal.
Located strategically, the property grants you access to a nexus of significant Texan cities and landmarks. You're just an hour away from the pulsating city of Waco, renowned as the home of the Baylor Bears and the iconic downtown Magnolia Market. Similarly, Temple, a bustling hub of healthcare innovation, is merely an hour's drive away, facilitating easy access to state-of-the-art medical facilities.
A 45-minute journey connects you to Killeen, the proud home of the Fort Hood Military Base, enhancing the strategic importance of the locale. Moreover, the realm of aerospace advancements is just around the corner with McGregor, the home base of SpaceX, located a short 30-minute drive away.
Positioned for future growth, the property is a convenient 1.5 hours away from Taylor, TX, where Samsung Electronics is spearheading innovation with a brand-new advanced chip manufacturing plant. The burgeoning tech hubs of Austin and the Tesla Texas Gigafactory are under a 2-hour drive away, promising a blend of tranquil living and cutting-edge innovation.
Discover the perfect confluence of peace and connectivity, of nature and technology, right here at this Gatesville gem.